Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lunch in the Park










On Sunday we had a rather lazy morning (at least Dan, Jade and me did). Stef, Kevin and Rylee got up early to attend church and the rest of us lazed around and slept in. We met some friends of Venus' at a restaurant in Hong Kong park called L16. They had Italian and Thai food, I had a Margherita pizza, Dan had the lunch special, Stefanie had the pad thai, and Kevin had cod with risotto. It was delicious.


The park was beautiful with a waterfall and a pond with several koi and lots of turtles. It also had an aviary that we went through with many beautiful birds, including pelicans!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Stef! Your trip in HK looks like so much fun. And I love the pictures that were taken. And Ry and your niece are so adorable! Ry's gotten so big! Enjoy the rest of your trip! P.S. Is it okay if I add your blog link to my blog.